We all know that in meanwhile it is so difficult to manage with our daily life routine. We can not do more but follow the guidelines and maintain a social distance is the only way that can help us and others. People restricted to work from home, which is a difficult task for all of us. Working from home might take a toll on your mental health.
Here how you can enjoy your work from home:
It would encourage you to make work habits and tendencies, and if you do decide to work from home, these tips can help you stay healthy and happy:
1. Establish a work zone
Setting up a dedicated workspace at home is crucial to your productivity and focus, even if it just a space at the kitchen table or a small desk in the corner of your living room.
2. Stick to a schedule
Making a schedule is vital when you are working from home. Otherwise, it can be easy to pause or over-schedule yourself away from your job duties.
- Get up early in the morning: Keep your morning ritual helps you to feel fresh and encourage you to start a new day. Do not wake up to the blue hue of your smartphone and immediately begin working.
- Yoga, Meditation: Regular meditation is very calming. Many apps teach simple forms of meditation, such as Headspace or Calm.
- Get dressed for the day: Business attire is (obviously) not required, but act as though you will be interacting with colleagues in person.
3. Set Your Work Hours Around Your Internal Clock
The beauty of working from home is that you can work during your best hours. Your boss may require you to be available during certain times, but hopefully, they give you enough flexibility to shift your schedule accordingly.
4. Set Goals
Set goals. Make a list of things that need to tackle today, this week, and this month.
5. When You are Off Work, Separate Entirely
Just as you should wake up in a room absent of technology, you should return to one once you have completed a day work.
6. Working From Home with Kids
The most challenging task is to work with kids, If you happen to be working at home with kids, or thinking about it for the future, I would love to share a few bits of advice and lessons from Buffer parents. Working From Home with Kids: 21 Tips From Remote Team
Apart from all, how you can make yourself to feel free and fresh?
Just imagine this is the time to think that who you are apart from your work. Yes, this is a time you can discover yourself to find what is your best and what you could do best of yourself.
- Call your loved ones: It’s great to have a chat with family, friends with whom you have not spoken in months. In a great time of technology, it would be better to connect with video chat that will make you more excited.
2. Share pictures: Get dressed with your favourite makeup, get pictures and make videos to share with your friends, no matter how worse you sing and dance but feel free to express yourself. It can help to reduce your stress also help enjoy others.
3. Music: The music is rich in itself to fascinate you, To make you laugh, to make you cry, and to keep you away from stress. Spend time with your favourite music list.
4. Show Time: You cannot go out of the house, but you can make your home a theatre. Put your favourite movie and sit with everyone, switch off the lights, snacks on, it could be more interesting if you are watching a horror movie with your loved ones.
5. Cooking: Cooking becomes the most fun if you are spending time at home. The best combination of taste, heart and mind is food, and cooking it yourself is even more enjoyable. Keep trying.