HSSC has released Haryana Police Recruitment 2019 Notification on June 9, 2019. This is the biggest opportunity for the candidates who are willing to become a Police Constable or Sub Inspector in Haryana Police Department. A total of 6400 vacancies of Sub-Inspector and Constable are announced. Candidates can apply for the posts from June 12-26-2019 at hssc.gov.in. Those Candidates are interested in the following vacancy and have all eligibility criteria can read the full details before apply online. Candidates can check here all recruitment process details such as online application date, last date, post wise vacancies, eligibility criteria and physical standard details.
APPLICATION FEES :
Constable Post :
- General, Other State (Male): Rs. 100/-
- General, Other State (Female): Rs. 100/-
- Female Candidates (Haryana): Rs. 50/-
- Reserve Candidates (Male): Rs. 25/-
- Reserve Candidates (Female): Rs. 13/-
Sub Inspector Post :
- General, Other State (Male): Rs. 150/-
- General, Other State (Female): Rs. 150/-
- Female Candidates (Haryana): Rs. 75/-
- Reserve(Male, Female): Rs. 0/-
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Date of Publication: 9 June 2019
- Commencement of submission of online application: 12 June 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 26 June 2019
- Last date for depositing online application fee: 28 June 2019
- Examination Date: July 13 to August 13, 2019
HSSC Vacancy Details (6400 Posts) :
- Male Constable: 5000 Posts
- Female Constable: 1000 Posts
- Sub-Inspector: 400 Posts
Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process for HSSC Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 :
- Male/Female Constable: Candidates should be 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board and should have studied Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects in 10th or higher secondary.
- Sub-Inspector: Candidates should have passed Graduation from a recognized University and should have studied Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects in 10th or higher secondary.
- Haryana Police Selection Process includes Knowledge Test, Physical Screening Test and Physical Measurement Test.
- Pay scale for Constable and Sub-Inspector is INR 21,700-69,100 and INR 35,400-1,12,400 respectively.
Age Limit – 18 to 25 years (Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for HSSC Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019:
Candidates are required to apply through online mode. The online applications can be filled up to 26 June 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.