Staying hydrated in summers is essential for one’s well-being. Here are some easy ways to keep yourself hydrated this summer.
* Carry a sipper with you. There is nothing better than consuming lots of water to keep yourself hydrated during the summers.
* Avoid colas; instead stock up on drinks like bel pathar sharbat, thandai, kokum sharbat, chhach, lassi and sattu to hydrate yourself and also replenish vital nutrients.
* Avoid drinking too much tea and coffee in the heat. These beverages contain caffeine that can leave you feeling dehydrated.
* Don’t overeat fried or processed foods because they make you feel thirsty and also cause acidity.
* Coconut water, which is easily available, is a life saviour. Drinking tender coconut water once or twice a day can be extremely beneficial. But avoid packaged coconut water as it may contain preservatives and artificial sweeteners.