Easy peasy summer beverages that you’ll want all season long – from sangrias to lemonades and slushies!
These refreshing summer drinks are fruit-filled, kid-friendly and adult-pleasing – take your pick!
1. Pineapple Lemonade – So refreshing, so sweet, so tangy and just so wonderfully tropical. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Raspberry Limoncello Prosecco – Amazingly refreshing, bubbly, and sweet. You can even add frozen raspberries as ice cubes. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Watermelon Slush – You won’t believe that this comes together in just 5 minutes with only 3 ingredients. How easy is that? [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Raspberry Peach Iced Tea – This lightly sweetened iced tea is wonderfully fruity and so refreshing. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Sparkling Cherry Lemonade – The easiest, budget-friendly lemonade that you can make in just 15 min. No simple syrup needed. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Peach Prosecco Punch – An incredibly refreshing, bubbly party punch made with Prosecco, peach nectar and fresh berries. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Blueberry Lemonade – Made with an easy homemade blueberry syrup, this lemonade is so refreshing, sweet and tangy. It’s the perfect way to cool down on a hot day. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Easy Berry Sangria – Sparkling sangria chockfull of strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9. Strawberry Pineapple Mimosas – The easiest, quickest, and best 4-ingredient mimosa ever. [GET THE RECIPE.]
10. White Sangria Sparkler – A refreshing, bubbly sangria loaded with tons of gorgeous fruity goodness. [GET THE RECIPE.]
(This story originally appeared on damndelicious.net)