Source: Times of India
NEW DELHI: The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 online registration which was scheduled to close today has been now extended till March 12, 2019. CTET is a teacher eligibility test which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The CTET examination is conducted twice in a year – December and July. The CTET July exam will conduct on July 7, 2019.
The registration of the CTET July 2019 exam will now close on March 12 and the candidates will be able to make payments online till 3:30 pm on March 15, 2019.
The CTET exam will be conducted in 20 different languages across 97 cities of India. The exam is conducted for two papers:
- Paper I is conducted for the selection of teachers for primary classes (I-V)
- Paper II is conducted for selection of teachers for classes VI-VIII
The candidates can appear for either one of the papers or both papers.
The candidates need to have D.El.Ed certification or B.Ed certificate to be eligible to apply for the CTET examination.
The CTET July 2019 result date will be notified later on the official website. The candidates who qualify the exam will be eligible to apply for the job in government schools.
Follow the steps given below to apply for the examination:
The CTET exam form can be submitted in 4 stages:
1) Registration: The candidates need to submit their personal details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, ID card details, mobile number, email ID, address etc.
2) Application form: The candidate need to enter their language preference, Paper apply for, educational qualification etc.
3) Image Upload: The candidates need to upload their Photograph and photo of their signature
4) Fee Payment: The candidates need to pay exam fee as applicable. The last date of submitting the exam fee is March 15.